Wednesday 13 February 2013


Throughout the rehearsals I have really seen a maturity and improvement grow, not only in me but also the others in the class. It has been a really good play as we have all had co-operate and work harder as a production team than ever before because of all the different people playing the 9 characters. We have all taken direction really well, and I really like how we have obviously taken the teachers direction, but we have also listened to each other and taken constructive criticism from each other, throughout the week, in and outside of listen. I am really excited to perform the play because of how we have staged D.N.A. I think it really suits the play, and the swing is an extra bonus! I also really like how we have all co-ordinated our costume with the uniform to give it that extra special atmosphere. I think that it will go really well, especially the beginning, when all of the same characters are in sync with each other.  I think that the rehearsals so far have gone really well, and I think that the show will go even better if we all add pace, as it is lacking pace and energy in some rehearsals,  and I believe that with all of the excitement with the show we will have that pace. Overall I think that everyone has worked really well this term, and D.N.A will only show that. Thanks to Miss. Goodhall and Sir for helping us all and also all of the peers, as everyone (most of the time) has listened to each other and it has helped. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment