Friday 30 November 2012


Q1. We want to create truth on stage because it makes the play more realistic, and attracts the audience’s attention. They are then more engaged with the play.

Q2. We played this game to help one another act in a more ‘truthful’ and realistic way.  The came consisted of somebody being given a scenario and having to act it out in belief, until we finally believed them.

I learnt that it is very hard to try and be realistic, when everybody in the audience knows the situation and the scenario, because there is added pressure.

Q3. Skye had just found that he had cancer, and he really realistically came into the room, very emotionally and showed the audience how he felt, through just his feelings, without saying a thing. Just purely we could feel his thoughts. He didn’t have to enter the room more than once, as he did it so well, but his silence was the truthfulness about it.

Q4. Non Verbal communication is when you can ‘communicate’ something with someone without talking. I worked with Claudia, and we were acting out that she was telling me that my sister who had been missing has been found (her body). I actually thought of my sister, and I think that is why it became so truthful. Another group that worked well was Tyler & Ursula because they did it in a completely different light.

No comments:

Post a Comment